BBRC Homes is a subsidiary of BBRC focussed exclusively on delivering high-impact housing schemes, including affordable homes, mixed communities, community-led housing, inter-generational living and key worker homes.
What we do:
- Catalyse development of new homes and sustainable communities in the West of England.
- Working either in partnership with charity, community and faith groups, or as a sole developer.
- Development of small and medium sites for housing (10-50 homes).
- Larger Joint Venture (JV) projects or project brokerage (50+ homes).
BBRC Homes will act as:
Developer: Buying land and existing assets for development or conversion.
Operator: Managing a mix of market and sub-market rent homes, and growing the availability of key worker homes and intergenerational schemes.
Funder: Brokering long-term, innovative funding solutions for housing developments.
Advisor: Advising on the best use of sites and assets through financial appraisal, procurement and development advice, and making introductions to investors and development partners.
Our values and how we achieve impact:
Watch for a sneak peak of the Elderberry Walk site in Southmead and to hear more about our vision!
Where possible, we strive to achieve the following through our housing projects:
- Increased rental income for community groups to support core activities.
- Improved community health and cohesion.
- Environmentally sustainable construction.
- Maximising local supply chains, employing local people and targeting reductions in worklessness.
If you are interested in learning more or in joining us to help deliver high-impact housing, please contact us at Homes@bab-rc.uk