Who they are
Network Counselling aimed to raise a maximum loan investment of £350,000 secured against the property, and were able to be funded through the significant reduction in accommodation related revenue costs and increased services at the new premises. This was matched by a substantial grant already received from the Kathleen Hannay.
The project will deliver sustainable bespoke premises that suit current and future needs.
Benefits to the project
- A location central to the main areas of Bristol and South Gloucestershire better meeting
- The needs of those that we serve and that has excellent public transport access.
- New-build counselling rooms that have been specifically designed for the purpose with appropriate acoustic standards, accessibility and an outlook onto a garden area.
- Training facilities that can be accessed and used independent of the counselling spaces.
- Being alongside and involved with a number of other community-focused ventures.
- Based in a location more readily accessible to those in need of affordable counselling and where there is also a significant new house-building on-going.